Evidence based preventive and therapeutic treatments
Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) Formed by leading critical care specialists in March 2020, at the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic, the ‘Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance’ is now a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to developing highly effective treatment protocols to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 and to improve the outcomes for patients ill with the disease. https://covid19criticalcare.com
- (zinc) Derwand, R., Scholz, M. Zelenko, V. et al. COVID-19 outpatients: early risk-stratified treatment with zinc plus low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin: a retrospective case series study. International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents. December 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijantimicag.2020.106214 . “Low-dose hydroxychloroquine combined with zinc and azithromycin was an effective therapeutic approach against COVID-19… Significantly reduced hospitalisation rates in the treatment group… Reduced mortality rates in the treatment group.”
- (zinc) Finzi, Eric. Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 with high dose oral zinc salts: A final report on four patients. International Journal of Infection Diseases. October 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijid.2020.06.006. “Improvement of oxygenation in COVID-19 after zinc gluconate… Rapid resolution of COVID-19 shortness of breath after zinc salts.”
- (zinc) Carlucci, P., Ahuja, T., Petrilli, C. et al. Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin plus zinc vs hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin alone: outcomes in hospitalized COVID-19 patients. Journal of Medical Microbiology. 8 May 2020. https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.05.02.20080036. “...zinc sulfate increased the frequency of patients being discharged home, and decreased the need for ventilation, admission to the ICU, and mortality or transfer to hospice for patients who were never admitted to the ICU.”
- (vitamin D) Ling, S.F., Broad, E., Murphy, R. et al. High-Dose Cholecalciferol Booster Therapy is Associated with a Reduced Risk of Mortality in Patients with COVID-19: A Cross-Sectional Multi-Centre Observational Study. Nutrients. 11 December 2020. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12123799. A retrospective British study of approximately 1000 hospitalized COVID-19 patients found an 80% reduction in mortality with high-dose vitamin D.
- (vitamin D) Annweiler, C., Hannotte, B., Grandin de l’Eprevier, C. et al. Vitamin D and survival in COVID-19 patients: A quasi-experimental study. The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. November 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsbmb.2020.105771. A study in a French nursing home found an 89% decrease in mortality in residents who had received high-dose vitamin D either shortly before or during covid-19 disease.
- (vitamin D) Castillo, M.E., Costa, L.M.E., Barrios, J.M.V. et al. Effect of calcifediol treatment and best available therapy versus best available therapy on intensive care unit admission and mortality among patients hospitalized for COVID-19: A pilot randomized clinical study. The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. October 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsbmb.2020.105751. “In a Spanish randomized controlled trial (RCT), high-dose vitamin D (100,000 IU) reduced the risk of requiring intensive care by 96%”
- (vitamin D) Israel, A., Cicurel, A., Feldhamer, I., et al. The link between vitamin D deficiency and Covid-19 in a large population. Preprint from medRxiv and bioRxiv. 7 September 2020. https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.09.04.20188268. A large Israeli study found a strong link between vitamin D deficiency and covid-19 severity.
- (ivermectin) Chang, G.A., Figueredo, A.N.T., Yui, M., et al. POST-ACUTE OR PROLONGED COVID-19: IVERMECTIN TREATMENT FOR PATIENTS WITH PERSISTENT SYMPTOMS OR POST ACUTE. Research Gate. July 2020. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344318845 In a study of 33 “long COVID-19” patients, treatment with ivermectin resulted in complete resolution of symptoms in 94% of patients.
- Jacqueline. 3 Foods that Contain Shikimic Acid to Halt Spike Protein Transmission. Deep Roots at Home. 16 May 2021. https://deeprootsathome.com/3-foods-that-contain-shikimic-acid-to-halt-transmission/?fbclid=IwAR1OelN1DZJqdz7A5BZnPGv0bBsb2vPiuGwMDRzWJeL5NXShkizQOArAE9U. Three foods that may help to alleviate symptoms from being vaccinated as well as those around people who are vaccinated.
- (vitamin D) Database of all vitamin D COVID-19 studies. Updated 12 March 2021. https://c19vitamind.com Vitamin D offers a 90% improvement with early treatment and a 61% improvement with late treatment.
- (vitamin C) Database of all vitamin C COVID-19 studies. Updated 12 March 2021. https://c19vitaminc.com Vitamin C offers an 18% improvement with early treatment and a 39% improvement with late treatment.
- (zinc) European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. Lower zinc levels in the blood are associated with an increased risk of death in patients with COVID-19. Medical Xpress. 23 September 2020. https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-09-zinc-blood-death-patients-covid-.html “Lower zinc levels at admission correlate with higher inflammation in the course of infection and poorer outcome.”
- (ivermectin) Database of all ivermectin COVID-19 studies. Updated 12 March 2021. https://c19ivermectin.com Ivermectin has shown strong anti-viral and anti-inflammatory effects in numerous controlled and observational studies, reducing COVID-19 mortality even in severe cases by up to 90%.
- (hydroxychloroquine) Early treatment with hydroxychloroquine: a country-based analysis. https://hcqtrial.com This trial included 1.8 billion people in the treatment group and 663 million people in the control group, suggests a 69.9% lower death rate for countries that actively used hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) versus those that did not.
- (hydroxychloroquine) Database of all hydroxychloroquine COVID-19 studies. Updated 12 March 2021. https://hcqmeta.com. HCQ is not effective when used very late with high dosages over a long period (RECOVERY/SOLIDARITY), effectiveness improves with earlier usage and improved dosing. Early treatment consistently shows positive effects. Negative evaluations typically ignore treatment time, often focusing on a subset of late stage studies.
- Real time database and meta analysis of COVID-19 studies https://c19early.com/ Covering the most promising early treatments for COVID-19.
- (lifestyle) Philip B. Maffetone and Paul B. Laursen. The Perfect Storm: Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic Meets Overfat Pandemic. Opinion Article, Frontiers in Public Health. 23 April 2020. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpubh.2020.00135 "...we control much of our health, and... the prevention of infections through a healthy immune system is, not unlike chronic disease and physical impairment, strongly associated with a healthy lifestyle."
- Pierre Kory & Bret Weinstein. COVID, Ivermectin, and the Crime of the Century. DarkHorse Podcast by Bret Weinstein Podcast. 1 June 2021. https://youtu.be/Tn_b4NRTB6k?t=324. On this very special live broadcast of the DarkHorse podcast, Dr. Bret Weinstein (Ph.D) and Dr. Pierre Kory (M.D.) will discuss the ongoing pandemic, the care of COVID-19 patients, and the incredible story of Ivermectin.
- Dr. Ryan Cole, CEO and Medical Director of Cole Diagnostics. Vitamin D, Ivermectin, "Vaccines". 2 April 2021. https://rumble.com/vfbdc7-dr.-ryan-cole-ceo-and-medical-director-of-cole-diagnostics-on-vitamin-d-ive.html . Dr. Ryan Cole is Board Certified in anatomic and clinical pathology, with expertise in immunology and virology and also has subspecialty expertise in skin pathology. He explains the tremendous value of Vitamin D for all people, particularly for individuals who live above the 35th parallel and must supplement from Oct. through March. Dr. Cole also explains that obesity decreases a body’s ability to get the Vitamin D circulating to stimulate the immune system.
- Dr. Pierre Kory, Betsy Ashton. Discussion about the incomprehensible decision of the World Health Organization not to recommend ivermectin for every phase of COVID-19 disease. FLCCC (Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance) Weekly Update: Why is the WHO Using the Disinformation Playbook? YouTube video. 31 March 2021. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOi2Pf8lrBc. "Mountains of solid science and medical evidence show ivermectin to be an efficacious, inexpensive and safe way out of this pandemic." "Anyone know why they are not looking at prevention trials even though the amount of trials are seven controlled trials, six of them prospective, three of them randomized, 2400 patients showing protective effect of over 91%, rivaling and even besting those vaccines?"
- LA doctor seeing success with hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19. YouTube. 7 April 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVs_EWVCVPc. A Los Angeles doctor said he is seeing significant success in prescribing the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc to treat patients with severe symptoms of COVID-19.